- 8 medium potatoes
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Accent seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes whole with bay leaves until tender.
- Make sauce while potatoes are cooking.
- Pour potatoes in colander and let cool under cold water.
- When cool, shred potatoes with a cheese grater in a casserole dish
- Mix can of soup, sour cream, salt, pepper, Accent, cheese and onion in a bowl.
- Mix potatoes and sauce together. If too thick, you can add melted margarine or milk.
- Put in a casserole dish and bake uncovered at 350°F for 40-45 minutes.