Recipe by marvina3d
Official Contest Entry Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Quick and flavorful meal especially for Seafood Lovers!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Rosemary & Garlic Red Potato Wedges
- 2 lbs large shrimp, pre peeled & deveined
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons garlic-flavored olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees. While you're waiting for your oven to heat up, get a large skillet over medium heat and add 2Tbsp of olive oil.
- Once your oil is hot, add potatoes and saute for 10 minutes Remove potatoes from skillet and set to the side. In the same skillet, add the remaining oil. Add shrimp and fresh lemon juice and saute for 6-8 mins until pink and set to the side. In the same skillet add chicken broth for 2 mins just to warm.
- Get a large baking dish, add shrimp and potatoes. Pour broth over it and gently stir. Put it in oven uncovered for 20 minutes.