Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
An interesting combination of sliced potatoes, ground beef, tomato sauce and spices make an excellent main course.
- 4 large potatoes (pealed and sliced)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups water
- Brown Ground Beef in 12" pot, drain and rinse.
- Add Water and Milk and bring to boil.
- Add Potatoes and Spices then boil till tender.
- Reduce heat adding Tomato Sauce and Diced Tomatoes.
- Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes to thicken.