Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes. Great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes!
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup chopped crab or 1 cup fish
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup minced parsley
- 2 -3 teaspoons margarine
- Combine potatoes, crab, eggwhites, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, and parsley in a medium bowl.
- Shape batter into patties; cook in margarine in a a nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned, 3-4 minutes on each side.