Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Good for breakfast or brunch. Great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. This is posted in response to a request. I am uncertain of the origin of this recipe and deeply apologize to the creator of it for being unable to give them due credit.
- Sift dry ingredients together cut in margarine/butter.
- Blend in potatoes and watercress.
- Beat egg with buttermilk and add to mixture.
- Rll out dough 1/2 inch thick, using enough extra flour to keep it from sticking.
- Cut in triangles.
- Bake at 400°F for minutes.