Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Good for breakfast or brunch. Great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. This is posted in response to a request. I am uncertain of the origin of this recipe and deeply apologize to the creator of it for being unable to give them due credit.
- Sift dry ingredients together cut in margarine/butter.
- Blend in potatoes and watercress.
- Beat egg with buttermilk and add to mixture.
- Rll out dough 1/2 inch thick, using enough extra flour to keep it from sticking.
- Cut in triangles.
- Bake at 400°F for minutes.