Recipe by StreetChef
Also known as Tattie Scones. A traditional scottish breakfast treat. Great served with bacon and eggs.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together all ingredients until throoughly blended.
- Turn the dough onto a floured board and divide into three.
- Roll into a circle about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut each circle into 6 wedges.
- Preheat a frying pan or griddle over moderate heat. Cast iron works great.
- Sprinkle the griddle with flour and cook each circle for about 5 minutes, until the edges begin to brown turning once to cook both sides.