Make this the night before and leave in the fridge. Delicious with mayo or ketchup. For a non-veggie option add a couple of slices of ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small non stick frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat.
- 2Add the potatoes and fry until beginning to crisp, about 8 minutes.
- 3In a bowl, whisk together eggs, scallions, dill and salt and pepper.
- 4Heat the grill.
- 5Tip the eggs into a frying pan, mix quickly, lower the heat then sprinkle over the cheese.
- 6After about 8 mins, once the top side has almost set, pop under the grill for 2-3 mins or until firm and golden. Slide out of the pan.
- 7Eat straight away or cool quickly and chill.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato, Scallion, Dill and Cheese Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.0
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 218.9 mg
- Sodium 131.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 10.8 g