Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make this the night before and leave in the fridge. Delicious with mayo or ketchup. For a non-veggie option add a couple of slices of ham.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 14 ounces leftover new potatoes, sliced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 scallions, finely sliced
- 2 ounces dill, roughly chopped
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- In a small non stick frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat.
- Add the potatoes and fry until beginning to crisp, about 8 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, scallions, dill and salt and pepper.
- Heat the grill.
- Tip the eggs into a frying pan, mix quickly, lower the heat then sprinkle over the cheese.
- After about 8 mins, once the top side has almost set, pop under the grill for 2-3 mins or until firm and golden. Slide out of the pan.
- Eat straight away or cool quickly and chill.