Prep 6 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is easy to make and very good! My mom used to make it when my sister and I were little and we had little to no money. We called it our "middle of the pay-period" dish since its really easy to make and the ingredients were usually on-hand.
- 1 bag shredded hash brown
- 1 package smoked sausage or 1 package Little Smokies sausage
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 bag shredded cheddar cheese
- milk (if ingredients are not wet enough) (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in casserole dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F or until brown and bubbly.
Sorry , I followed the recipe exactly. We did not like it.
made this recipe for my very picky husband and he LOVED it!!!!! This an easy, cheap, GREEEEEAAAAAAT dinner! Yummy!!