This is a great tasting Potato Salad with out the FAT ! Its a great salad and you will never go back to the Mayo !! What makes this: Of course the steaming of the potatoes & the Warm onion dressing over it all!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a steamer basket in a saucepan with 1/2" of water.
- 2Place the potatoes in the steamer.
- 3Bring to a boil over high heat.
- 4Reduce heat to medium, cover& cook 20 minutes, or until tender.
- 5Rinse under cold water briefly & drain.
- 6Place in large serving bowl.
- 7Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 8Add onion & garlic & cook stirring for 8 minutes, or until the onion is very soft.
- 9Add the vinegar, apple juice, mustard,parsley, & salt.
- 10Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- 11Pour over the potatoes.
- 12Toss to coat.
- 13Than let stand at least 15 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Salad With Warm Onion Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.6
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 59.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: