Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great tasting Potato Salad with out the FAT ! Its a great salad and you will never go back to the Mayo !! What makes this: Of course the steaming of the potatoes & the Warm onion dressing over it all!
- Place a steamer basket in a saucepan with 1/2" of water.
- Place the potatoes in the steamer.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium, cover& cook 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Rinse under cold water briefly & drain.
- Place in large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion & garlic & cook stirring for 8 minutes, or until the onion is very soft.
- Add the vinegar, apple juice, mustard,parsley, & salt.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Pour over the potatoes.
- Toss to coat.
- Than let stand at least 15 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.