Recipe by CulinaryQueen
From Good Food Magazine. The longer the potatoes are left in the dressing, the more flavour they absorb.
- 1 kg new potato
- 2 red onions, finely minced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caster sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes in salted water for 10-15 minutes until tender.
- While the potatoes are cooking, mix together the ingredients for the dressing.
- Drain the potatoes.
- While they are still hot, mix together with the dressing.
- NOTE: Makes a great take-along dish for a picnic or pot-luck.