Recipe by Shock55
My wife and I both love Dill, so we had to give this recipe a try and are so glad we did. We love it! It's great for a cookout and sure to please the masses.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Very tasty. The dill, spicy brown mustard and tarragon vinegar give this more flavor than usual potato salads, without making it too "strange" for picky eaters. The only thing that I added was onions; they are a must-have in my salads. Thanx for posting this!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs yellow potatoes
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 celery ribs
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish (Dill, Not Sweet)
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into small bite size chunks and place in a medium saucepan.
- Cover with water and boil for about 10 to 12 minutes, until just tender. Pour off water, set the pan in a sink of cold water and cool potatoes quickly.
- Dice celery and eggs and add to potatoes.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients well and then add to potato mixture and mix gently until potatoes are coated.