Recipe by JustJanS
I've been making this for years for any parties we have. It might sound a little weird, but it really is tasty, and it's interesting to hear what people actually think is in it!
Top Review by Latchy
I really liked this, the dressing is so good. I will definately do it again. I actually halved the recipe and cut the eggs into half. I got such good praise for the recipe, but I had to tell the truth and say it was not my recipe.
- 2 kg tiny new potatoes
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 6 eggs, hardboiled
- 1 (250 g) jar gherkin pickles, sliced
- 1 (440 g) can red salmon, drained,skin and bones removed
- 1 (500 g) jar tartar sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil or steam potatoes until tender, remove skins, place in salad bowl-a large shallow one works best.
- Pour some dressing over and toss gently, then arrange the eggs gerkins and onions on the potatoes and drizzle the remaining dressing over.
- DRESSING: Puree salmon and tartare sauce in blender or processor, add mint, process until smooth.