Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from the 2003 Chrisco calender. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks interesting, and simple.
- 2 kg new potatoes, small
- 6 green shallots, sliced
- 12 eggs, hard-boiled and quartered
- 250 g gherkins
- 440 g red salmon, drained
- 500 g tartar sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- Boil or steam th epotatoes until tender. Remove the skins, place potatoes in a salad bowl.
- Add the shallots, eggs, and gherkins, pour dressing over salad, toss lightly and serve.
- Puree salmon and tartare sauce in a blender, add mint, process until smooth.