Recipe by Aleigha Nicole
A five star dish better than mums potato salad! Mix it up a little from the usual wont regret it! Best served the next day
Top Review by Amberngriffinco
I'm NOT going to give this stars b/c I didn't read you were supoosed to add bacon! I didn't SEE that - but, as is, I thought it needed salt - now I know why. I like the combination of flavors! Amber
- 800 g potatoes
- 125 g shortcut bacon, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar capers, rinsed
- 1⁄2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup garlic mayonnaise (good quality)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1.5cm dice. Cook diced potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water until just tender (do not overcook), and drain.
- Panfry bacon until crisp. Transfer warm diced potato and bacon to a large bowl, stir in rosemary, capers, onion and mayonaise.
- Mix until all ingrediants are combined. Serve salad either warm or cold.