Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
A different take on an old stand by.
- 2 lbs new potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup green peas (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup sliced radish
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt or 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh tarragon, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Put potatoes in a saucepan and cover with salted water. Boil until tender, about 2 minutes. Add asparagus and peas and boil another 2 minutes until barely tender. Drain. Add vinegar and mix. Chill and mis with tarragon dressing.