Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cooking Light. June 2003
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly ground black peppercorns
- 4 cups cubed yukon gold potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄4 cup frozen green pea, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh chives
- To prepare the dressing, combine the first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
- To prepare the salad, place potato in a saucepan, and cover with water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 9 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and cool.
- Combine the dressing, potato, celery, parsley, peas, and chives in a large bowl, and toss well.