Recipe by susie cooks
This is from Gourmet magazine. Serve warm or at room temperature. Cooking time reflects time to let potatoes cool.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 lbs hot cooked small boiling potatoes, quartered
- 2⁄3 cup roasted red pepper, about 4 oz, rinsed, patted dry and chopped
- 2⁄3 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1⁄3 cup pitted brine-cured black olives, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Mince garlic and mash to a paste with a pinch of salt using the side of a heavy knife.
- Transfer to a large bowl and whisk in vinegar, salt, and red pepper flakes, then whisk in oil.
- Add hot potatoes to vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Let stand until potatoes cool to warm, about 30 minutes, then stir in peppers, parsley and olives.