Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Potato salad with just a little difference. Easily made.
- 1 kg baby potatoes, unpeeled
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 spring onions
Mustard and Honey dressing
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- Cut any larger potatoes in half, then cook until tender.
- Drain and cool.
- Put the baking on a baking tray and grill until crisp.
- Cool and break up into pieces.
- Thinly slice the spring onions on the diagonal.
- Mix together the potato, bacon and spring onions in a bowl.
- To make the mustard and honey dressing, put all ingredients into a screw top jar and shake until well mixed.
- Pour over the potato salad.
I agree with Mirjam, any recipe with honey-mustard and potatoes is calling my name. This salad was terrific. I put in the bacon and it tasted incredibly good. We had lots of family over and they all expressed how good tasting they thought this was. Thanks Sueie!!
Potatoes? Honey? Mustard? This salad was calling my name! Made it as part of the July 2002 Cookout Cookathon, and it was the hit of the party. I left out the bacon and it was amazing! Next time I'm going to add some red pepper flakes. I really recommend this recipe to anyone and everyone!
Totally delicious. My husband and I love almost anything honey-mustard so there was a high probability that we were going to like this. But we LOVED it. Sweet and tangy. Thanks for a new twist to an old favorite.