Recipe by Sueie
Potato salad with just a little difference. Easily made.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
I agree with Mirjam, any recipe with honey-mustard and potatoes is calling my name. This salad was terrific. I put in the bacon and it tasted incredibly good. We had lots of family over and they all expressed how good tasting they thought this was. Thanks Sueie!!
- 1 kg baby potatoes, unpeeled
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 spring onions
Mustard and Honey dressing
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut any larger potatoes in half, then cook until tender.
- Drain and cool.
- Put the baking on a baking tray and grill until crisp.
- Cool and break up into pieces.
- Thinly slice the spring onions on the diagonal.
- Mix together the potato, bacon and spring onions in a bowl.
- To make the mustard and honey dressing, put all ingredients into a screw top jar and shake until well mixed.
- Pour over the potato salad.