1/3 Photos of Potato Salad With Lemon-Dill Vinaigrette
I adapted this marvelous recipe from a Lorna Sass cookbook. It's delicious warm, so if you're in a hurry you can serve it right away.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel potatoes and slice 1/4" thick. Cook just until fork tender; drain and transfer to a bowl.
- 2Add the celery and onion to the potatoes.
- 3Prepare the dressing: Combine remaining ingredients and stir well or shake in a small jar.
- 4Pour over the still-warm potatoes and stir gently to combine, making sure all potatoes are coated.
- 5If desired, add more salt, pepper, or lemon juice to taste.
- 6Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Salad With Lemon-Dill Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.8
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 496.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g