1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 30 mins
The garlicky yogurt dressing for this salad is almost tzaziki-like. It's very simple to put together and has a refreshing light taste. It's best with fresh herbs, but dried herbs can be used in a pinch, and the herbs are up to you ... my favorite combo is thyme, basil and parsley, but rosemary, oregano or marjoram work well, too. Prep time includes refrigeration after preparing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, unpeeled
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar (dissolved in 1 tsp. water)
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup minced fresh herb (I like thyme, parsley and basil; use your favorites)
- salt and pepper
- 1Boil potatoes whole (cut them in half if your potatoes are medium sized) for 25 minutes.
- 2Let cool to handle, then cut in quarters.
- 3Combine yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire Sauce, dry mustard, sugar, cayenne pepper, herbs and salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Carefully mix into still-warm potatoes.
- 5Refrigerate, covered, at least an hour before serving; preferably 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Salad With Herby Garlic-yogurt Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.4
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 41.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: