Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice picnic salad.
- 12 small red potatoes, scrubbed and diced (peel if desired)
- 2⁄3 cup diced cooked ham
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Cook diced potatoes in boiling water about 12 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse w/ very cold water.
- In a large bowl combine potatoes, ham, eggs, celery, and green onions.
- In a seperate, small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, sugar, salt, pepper, paprika and parsley; mix well.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the potato salad mixture and gently toss to coat well.
We love potato salad and while I have a tried and true favorite, I still like to try other recipes. This one turned out well. Good balance of ingredients. Next time, I would leave off the sugar. Just a personal preference. Great addition to a warm weather meal. Thanks Parsley.