1/1 Photo of Potato Salad With Green Beans & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
A delicious picnic friendly recipe that is sure to impress! Flavorful, colorful, a great addition to any table scape!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 907.18 g baby red potatoes
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 340.19 g green beans
- 118.29 ml sun-dried tomato, chopped (packed in oil)
- 14.79 ml italian seasoning (Mackenthuns robust)
- 14.79 ml light balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing (Newmans Own)
- 29.58 ml fresh basil, chopped
- salt & pepper
- 59.14 ml pine nuts, toasted (optional)
- 1Cook potatoes until they poke easily with a fork.
- 2Cut in half (as soon as they are cool enough to handle.).
- 3Drizzle with olive oil and toss with garlic.
- 4Add sundried tomatoes.
- 5Steam the green beans until crisp-tender.
- 6Cut green beans in half or bite size pieces and mix with potatoes.
- 7Add seasoning, dressing, basil and some salt & pepper.
- 8Add more salt/pepper as if necessary and add pinenuts.
- 9Can be served chilled or room temperature!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Salad With Green Beans & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.5
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 80.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing