1/1 Photo of Potato Salad With Cumin (Tourchi Batata, Tunisia)
A simple, very tasty salad from North Africa with a unique preparation. Chilling time not included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes in boiling water for 15 minutes or until tender but not too soft or mushy.
- 2Cool and peel, cut into cubes.
- 3Heat oil in a small skillet and add harissa, salt, cumin and lemon juice.
- 4Bring to a boil and boil for a few seconds. Pour over potatoes and toss.
- 5Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- 6Add the chopped cilantro or parsley just before serving. Stir it in or sprinkle on top as you wish.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Salad With Cumin (Tourchi Batata, Tunisia)
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 199.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g