Potato Salad With Cornichons
- Place potatoes, whole garlic cloves and 1 tablespoon salt in a large pot and cover with 3 inches of cold water.
- Cover and bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer and cook until tender about 15 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes, let cool and cut into quarters.
- Discard the garlic.
- In a large bowl combine the mustard, vinegarm pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Stir until uniform.
- Add the olive oil and stir again.
- Add the cooked potatoes, cornichons and tarragon and toss to coat.