Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed frozen corn
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boiling potatoes, quartered lengthwise and cut into ¾ inch slices
- 2 green bell peppers, roasted and cut into ½ inch pieces
- 3 scallions, minced
- 1 green hot chili pepper, seeded and minced (4 inch, don’t forget to wear kitchen gloves!)
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, to taste
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Put corn in a large bowl.
- Steam potatoes, covered, 8-10 minutes, or until they are just tender; add to bowl and season.
- Add green peppers, scallions and chili pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, oil, lemon juice, cumin and season to taste.
- Thin with 1-2 tblsps water.
- Pour over salad and toss.
Very good potato salad that is a nice and spicy change of pace from the usual mayo ladden variety.