Warning WARNING !! This Tex Mex salad is Very SPICY !!! Use your best judgment in how much Chipotle peppers you use. Taste as you add just don't dump them all in. Each pepper has it's own heat level. Yes us Girls love it too! ;)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 scallions, finely sliced
- celery, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro or 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -4 chipotle chiles in adobo, deseeded and diced finely (or more, use the seeds if you like the heat)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 slices bacon, cooked very crisp and crumbled reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 8 medium red potatoes, cooked, cooled and diced
- salt & pepper
- Mix first 7 ingredients together.
- Toss in remaining ingredients except 1 tablespoon bacon and salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Taste to see if you need to add salt and pepper.
- I myself like lots of pepper.
- Top with bacon bits.
- Chill& Serve.