Recipe by iris5555
from Everyday Food. Tossing the potatoes with the dressing while they're still hot helps flavor absorption.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs yukon gold potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 4 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- kosher salt
- ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Set a steamer basket in a large saucepan.
- Add enough water to come just below the basket.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Place potatoes in steamer basket and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cover and steam until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk oil, mustard and vinegar in a large bowl.
- Add celery, scallions and hot potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss to combine.
- Cool to room temperature, tossing occasionally.