Recipe by eatrealfood
The crunchy walnuts and zesty blue cheese add a great twist on the conventional potato salad. I have not included the time for chilling in the prep time.
Top Review by Linky
I used four "medium" potatoes, low fat sour cream, skim milk, and Splenda. My DH (who hates blue cheese) liked it a lot and so did I. I also sliced the potatoes instead of cutting into wedges. Thanks for posting!
- 3 large red potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes in slightly salted water until fork tender, drain, rinse in cold water and cut into wedges.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked potatoes with green onions, walnuts, blue cheese and parsley.
- In a separate bowl, stir together all of the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over the potato mixture and toss to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours for flavors to marry.