Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and easy to make
Make and share this Potato Salad (serves 10) recipe from Food.com.
- Boil potatoes (with skin), carrots and eggs (need to be hard eggs), let cool.
- Peel potatoes and cut into small squares, carrots into thin circles, peel eggs and chop in small pieces, cut tomatoes in small squares, place all in a salad bowl.
- Cook peas and add to salad, mix all with mayo.
- Keep in fridge until ready to be served.
- Pepper can be added as an option.