1/1 Photo of Potato Salad Reunion
2 hrs 30 mins
From A Little Taste of Texas cookbook. This is my favorite potato salad and since I don't like hard-boiled eggs, I leave those out of the recipe when I make this particular dish. This is a very creamy potato salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 medium potatoes, cooked in their skin, and then diced up
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing (your choice as to brand)
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion, tops too
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento (undrained)
- 1/2 cup pickle relish, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1Boil potatoes until tender.
- 2While still warm, dice potatoes.
- 3Pour Italian dressing over potatoes.
- 4Chill several hours.
- 5Add onions, eggs, celery, pimento and pickle relish and toss.
- 6Then add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard and all other seasonings, except Paprika, and fold into potato mixture.
- 8Garnish with Paprika.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Salad Reunion
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.6
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 502.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: