- 680.38 g small red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 226.79 g fresh green beans, cut in 2 inch pieces
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 2.46 ml garlic, minced
- 340.19 g jar roasted red peppers
- 170.09 g can tuna in water, drained
- 177.44 ml dill pickle, chopped
- 118.29 ml red onion, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover potatoes with water in saucepan and cook 8 minutes. Add green beans and cook 7 more minutes until tender. Drain and place in large bowl.
- For dressing, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, sugar, pepper and garlic. Pour half the dressing over potatoes and beans. Mix gently.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and rest of dressing.
- Can be served warm or at room temperature.