Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
Hubby's fave potato salad from friend. Very good, although I haven't tried to make it myself just yet. Posted for safe-keeping.
- 6 potatoes, boiled with skin on
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup black olives, whole
- 1 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
- Peel the cooked potatoes.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Place in large bowl.
- Add diced eggs, celery and olives.
- Salt to taste.
- Add mayonnaise a bit at a time (salad will thicken with refrigeration).
- Top salad with sliced hard boiled eggs and paprika if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Prep time includes boiling potatoes and eggs.