Recipe by brandonsmom331
This potato salad is sure to please all pallets. I created this recipe myself, and found that family members who did not typically enjoy potato salad were eager to try it, and loved it! You can use this recipe to compliment most any grilling menu, it goes so well with so many things. It's tangy sauce and hardiness make it a perferct side dish every time.
- 5 lbs russet potatoes
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 (6 ounce) package Oscar Mayer real bacon bits
- 3 diced hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄4 cup diced sweet onion
- 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Add 5 pounds of potatoes to large pot, and cover with water. Boil potatoes with skin on until fork tender ( about one hour ).
- While potatoes cook prepare dressing.
- In a large mixing bowl add miracle whip, mustard and old bay season. Mix until smooth. Fold in corn, bacon pieces, egg, and onion.
- Cover mixing bowl and refrigerate until ready to add potatoes.
- Once potatoes are fork tender, remove from heat and drain water. Cool completely. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, remove skins and dice into bite size pieces.
- Gently fold cooled potatoes into dressing until all potatoes are evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate until serving.