Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick and easy potato salad to make when you are in a hurry, or have limited ingredients.
- 3 medium potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain and cool.
- Roughly chop potatoes into chunks.
- Place potatoes in a bowl with all other ingredients, and stir gently until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.