1/1 Photo of Potato Salad for Those Who Hate Potato Salad
I found this recipe in the Kraft magazine one summer, but I can't remember what it was called or the exact recipe. This version tastes similar and could be served hot or cold. If served hot, skip cooling and rinsing the potatoes. I actually hate real traditional potato salad, but I really like this one, it's one of my favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the potatoes into small pieces, you don't have to peel them.
- 2Boil the potatoes in water until tender, but do not overcook.
- 3While the potatoes are cooking, in a bowl mix the sour cream, honey dijon and spices together.
- 4Chop the red onion into very small pieces.
- 5Add the red onions to the sour cream mixture.
- 6When the potatoes are ready, rinse them in cold water until cool.
- 7Toss the potatoes in the sour cream mixture.
- 8Put into the fridge to chill.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Salad for Those Who Hate Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.1
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 69.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey dijon mustard