Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serves 1 as a meal, 2 as a side-dish. Tastes best the next day.
- 1 medium potato, cooked and sliced thinly
- 1 hard-boiled egg, grated
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 3 olives, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese (optional)
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Toss everything together. Serve cold.
- Keep refrigerated.