Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
great take along potluck dish.
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 15 lbs potatoes, cooked and diced
- 6 cups diced celery
- 3 cups green peppers or 3 cups pickles or 3 cups stuffed olives
- 1 cup minced onion
- 3 cups chopped celery
- 1 1⁄2 dozen eggs, hard-cooked
- 1 1⁄2 quarts salad dressing
- After boiling potatoes, put in refrigerator until cold.
- Add salt and pepper to cold potatoes; mix with prepared vegetables.
- Add chopped eggs and salad dressing.
- Toss lightly together.