Prep 5 mins
Cook 16 mins
Simple and relatively low-fat. You can either boil the potatoes on the stovetop or cook them in the microwave in a dish with 1/3 cup water. The latter takes about 16 minutes in MY microwave but I know this varies from oven to oven. May be served warm or chilled in the refrigerator. Whether to peel the potatoes before cubing them is up to you (I don't usually when making them for myself but do when I'm serving company.)
- 4 medium potatoes, cubed and cooked
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the vinegar, garlic& onion; toss.
- Combine the Miracle Whip, parsley and salt and mix with the potatoes.
Very good potato salad!!Doubled the recipe and made everythong as stated.Yummy
Very good! I don't like sweet/mustard potato salad, so this was an excellent replacement. I subbed healthier Veginase for the Miracle Whip. Yummy!
I usually hate potato salad because of the mustard and egg, but I thought this recipe was absolutely delicious! Just the right amount of tang. I eased up on the onion and splashed a little extra vinegar. Perfect with our weekend BBQ.