Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mom and I make regular potato salad just alike even though we don't have a written down recipe. My husband really likes mine and so he doesn't think of this as potato salad, but a potato dish. It is great served warm just after you make it.
- 14 small red potatoes, 2 1/2 lb (boiled and sliced)
- 6 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 6 sliced hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄3 cup celery
- 1⁄3 cup onion
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- When boiling the potatoes I did not peel them. When I cubed them I did take out the peeling that was just hanging, but didn't worry if some got into the salad.
- Place sliced potatoes and eggs in serving dish.
- Sprinkle celery and onion on potatoes.
- Mix up ranch dressing and salt and pour over potatoes mixture.
- Mix gently.
- Garnish with parsley and bacon.
- Serve immediately or keep warm.
This was great! I love the bacon in the potato salad and that the potatos were roasted instead of boiled. I didn't make the dressing , just used mayo and mustard but I think I will try the dressing next time.
Awesome Potato Salad! It was gone in 60 seconds! I will make it every week so we can snack on it. Thank you for posting.