Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my own potato salad. I got bored with the usual. I hardly ever have any leftovers when I make it. I boil my eggs the night before.
- red potatoes (for however much you plan to make)
- 2 (4 ounce) jars pimiento (diced)
- 3 -4 large green onions, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 -4 hard-boiled eggs, chilled and chopped
- 1 lb bacon, fried, drained and crumbled
- lemon pepper
- Cook potatoes with skins on; peel and dice.
- Mix all ingredients together with mayonnaise, using desired amount.
- (I use Hellman's or Best Foods).