Recipe by dreamer k
This is an old family favourite. It is tangy as well as creamy, and wonderfully satisfying all round! Everyone loves it.
- 2 kg potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup French dressing
- 1 bunch parsley
- 4 spring onions (otherwise known as green onions or shallots)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cube the potatoes.
- Bring plenty of salted water to the boil and cook the potatoes until tender.
- While the potatoes are cooking, combine the mayonnaise, french dressing, finely chopped parsley, finely chopped spring onions and salt& pepper to taste in a large bowl.
- Drain the cooked potatoes and cover with the dressing while hot.
- Chill in the refridgerator, then serve and enjoy!