Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A southern staple! This is my mom’s recipe and everyone loves it. For years people would ask me how I made it, and they would want the recipe. But this is one of those recipes that you just know how to make, but don't know how much of what you put in it. I finally wrote it down.
- 4 -5 large red potatoes (pealed optional) or 4 -5 large new potatoes, peeled and diced (pealed optional)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 6 eggs, chopped (hard boiled)
- salt and pepper
- In large pot boil diced potatoes until fork tender (do not overcook).
- Drain and put back into pot, combine remainder of ingredients together and gently mix, then refrigerate you may need to add extra mayonnaise if too dry.