Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
From a low-cal. cookbook. NOTE: Although any potato works for this recipe, red skin or creamer potatoes have a very nice texture and do not require peeling.
- 2 lbs potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Place potatoes in large saucepan with enough water to steam. Cover and steam about 1 hour until tender. Drain and cool.
- Dice potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl mash hard boiled eggs.
- Combine celery, red onion and red bell pepper into small bowl with mashed eggs.
- In a large bowl, combine Dijon mustard, sour cream, canola mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Mix well.
- Add vegetable mixture to dressing and mix well.
- Add potatoes to dressing and vegetables and mix well.