Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A plain and simple recipe. I made this potato salad up as I went along changing potato salad recipes that I would make up.
- 4 cups potatoes, cubed and cooked
- 3 eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup dill pickle, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook cubed potatoes and drain.
- Let potatoes cool for a few minutes while you chop and dice ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients and chill until ready to serve.
Loved this! It was almost just like my Mom's..hers was just a tad bite sweeter, either she added more sugar or used salad dressing instead of mayo. Either way I love them both the same. :) I did use a mild dill pickle not the normal relish stuff. What really surprised me was that DH raved about it (he really doesn't like American potato salad, only German). This is a keeper. Thanks for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2011.