I make this all summer long. We have to have this anytime we grill or BBQ which is often. Never, never any left-over.
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 40 minutes or until tender; drain and cool.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Chop egg whites.
- In a large bowl, stir together potato, egg whites, 1/2 t. salt and green onions.
- Using a fork, mash the yolks in a small bowl; add in remaining 1/2 t. salt, mayo, pickle relish, mustard, pepper, and celery seed; stirring until well blended.
- Gently stir yolk mixture into potato mixture; adjust seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill 2 hours (it is even better if you can chill this overnight and serve the next day).