Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Everything-but the kitchen sink Potato salad!
Make and share this Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 10 large potatoes
- 1 large sweet onion
- 4 celery ribs
- 1 dill pickle
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 carrot
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 -2 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- salt and pepper
- Boil potatoes until cooked through-don't over or under cook!
- dice onion,celery,pickle, cucumber,tomatoes.eggs.
- grate carrot.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in small bowl-.
- Gently mix vegetables together.
- pour dressing over all and mix to coat. Chill and EAT.
- My family won't eat any other potato salad happily!