Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for picnics and BBQs. Goes well with meat, fish or veg. Is best served at room temperature but is fine after refrigeration. Adding dried mint is particularly nice when serving lamb.
- 500 g new potatoes, cut into quarters
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons Heinz salad cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Boil the potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until soft, and drain.
- Mix together all the other ingredients.
- When the potatoes have cooled add the dressing and stir until all of the potatoes are covered.