Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my all-time favorite potato salad. It is an old-family favorite. The dressing really makes it different. I have tasted many potato salads, and none of them taste like this. Yummy.
- 5 lbs red potatoes
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 bunches radishes, sliced thin
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
- Boil the potatoes with the skins on.
- Peel the potatoes; when cool and cut in cubes.
- Add the chopped celery, onions and radishes.
- Add the chopped eggs, some salt and pepper.
- Now mix together all the dressing ingredients and pour over the potatoes and mix well. Serve well chilled.
Excellent! It's moist and creamy and doesn't dry out. I used mayonnaise instead of MW, but that's all I changed. I loved the addition of the radishes. It's not a boring old potato salad, but it's still close enough to being the classic. I'll certainly be making this again. Thanx!
Maybe it is just me but to my knowledge I have never had potato salad with cider vinger in it, or atleast I have never made it that way and I have to say I love the tang it put on your tongue when I did. Thanks for sharing