Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This was my Mom's recipe, it takes me back whenever I make it. I use a 2 egg to 1 medium potato ratio, and we like it kind of juicy, so you may have to adjust the salad dressing if you like your potato salad more dry. It's very easy to multiply for larger groups.
- 2 medium potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 -3 tablespoons white sugar
- seasoned pepper
- Boil eggs, peel and chop.
- Boil potatoes until a knife passes through them easily (usually 25 to 30 minutes), peel and cube.
- While eggs and potatoes are cooking, mix Miracle Whip, mustard and sugar until well blended.
- In a large bowl combine potatoes, eggs and onion. Add salad dressing and mix until well coated. Sprinkle top lightly with seasoned pepper.
- Chill and serve.
This recipe reminds me of my Mother's potato salad! It was great and I will definitely make it again!