1/3 Photos of Potato-Rosemary Crusted Fish Fillets
Chef Kate's Note:
According to Dr. Andrew Weil, this simple fish dish is quite elegant with its subtle flavor of rosemary. Pair this entree with steamed asparagus and a large green salad with tomatoes for a lovely and healthy meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the fish under cold running water and pat dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Peel the potato and grate on the large holes of a grater.
- 3Squeeze excess water out of the potato by pressing between sheets of paper towel.
- 4Season the potato with salt, pepper and rosemary (if using fresh, chop it very fine; if using dried, crush) and press it around the fish.
- 5Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat and add olive oil.
- 6Gently slide the fish into the pan and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- 7Turn fish over, using two spatulas, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes more or until potatoes are golden and fish is done.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato-Rosemary Crusted Fish Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 99.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 32.6 g