According to Dr. Andrew Weil, this simple fish dish is quite elegant with its subtle flavor of rosemary. Pair this entree with steamed asparagus and a large green salad with tomatoes for a lovely and healthy meal.
- Rinse the fish under cold running water and pat dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel the potato and grate on the large holes of a grater.
- Squeeze excess water out of the potato by pressing between sheets of paper towel.
- Season the potato with salt, pepper and rosemary (if using fresh, chop it very fine; if using dried, crush) and press it around the fish.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat and add olive oil.
- Gently slide the fish into the pan and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn fish over, using two spatulas, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes more or until potatoes are golden and fish is done.